This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

The following image displays what action you can take should you need medical advice/assistance whilst the surgery is closed:

Who should I call?

NHS 111 is free from all telephones, alternatively our answering system will also give you details of who you can contact.

You may receive telephone advice, be invited to a local walk in centre, or a doctor might visit you at home depending on the circumstance.  This service is not for routine matters, but for pressing medical problems which cannot wait until the surgery is open again.

Call 999 in an EMERGENCY

Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website